We offer training and webinars for our customers to stay abreast of new platform enhancements and technology trends. Check out our calendar to see what's upcoming.
- This event has passed.
Market Operations for Renewable Energy
March 25, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
With carbon emission and sustainability goals, in 2021 renewable energy continues to be on the rise. Managing renewable assets in Energy Markets can be complicated and dynamic. Policy changes and capacity issues present challenges. In our upcoming webinar, several industry experts in renewable energy will share their insights on maximizing renewable revenue, the importance of renewable asset data, the role of renewables in recent capacity issues.
- What recent policy changes have positively and negatively impacted renewables and their associated challenges
- Advice for hedging renewables while mitigating electricity price volatility and climate liabilities
- Managing PPAs and how organizations you developed best practices for management
- Advice for managing a holistic green portfolio when it comes to people, process, and technology.
- What should a renewable generation and transmission program look like to be successful?