We offer training and webinars for our customers to stay abreast of new platform enhancements and technology trends. Check out our calendar to see what's upcoming.
- This event has passed.
Energy Tagging 101
August 30, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Electricity that flows between or across electric utility areas require NERC or E-tags. First introduced in 1997, the etagging process has become increasing complex and requires a software solution to schedule power while utilizing transmission correctly. These transactions also require high volumes of data with multiple location points. Legacy systems have not had the incentive to use modern technology with enhanced big data capabilities that are best suited and robust enough to handle these large volumes of data.
Migrating to a modernized Energy tagging system will enhance your ability to make strategic decision based on transmission allocation formulas and machine learning capabilities. Data that was closed access is now open access and cost savings are realized through having to have only one robust tool that covers all APIs needed to properly tag within the North American energy markets.
Join the Adapt2, former NAESB Board of Directors and current Adapt2 SVP, David Nilsson and Adapt2 Director, Ivan Sirkov for an upcoming lunch and learn webinar to learn about eTagging and see how modernizing your eTagging system can lead to enhanced accessibility, more strategic decision, better integration and overall cost savings.
• NAESB Tag entity overview
• ISO Landscape and Tagging
• Understanding eTags
• The differences between a closed data and open data model for Energy Tagging Solutions
• How modernized solutions are better able to interact with multiple systems
• The advantages to utilizing Big Data solutions and A.I. in Energy Tagging
• Real life examples of ease of use and ability to formulate calculations for transmission allocations that drive strategic decisions