We offer training and webinars for our customers to stay abreast of new platform enhancements and technology trends. Check out our calendar to see what's upcoming.
- This event has passed.
Energy Accounting 101
November 11, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
This course introduces Adapt2 users to the basic functionalities of the Energy Accounting application to enhance the general use and familiarity with the meter data management, meter calculation and meter group modules you will use while operating in both regulated and deregulated Energy Markets.
Key Takeaways Include:
- How to track, submit, integrate, allocate, settle and invoice based on multiple meter sources in Adapt2
- How to connect to trading and accounting systems for data flow automations
- How to onboard new meters and sub-meters from different data sources
- How to create ISO level meter and sub-meter inputs
- How to design meter calculations in Adapt2
- How to create meter groups in Adapt2
For more information and to register please email email@example.com