We offer training and webinars for our customers to stay abreast of new platform enhancements and technology trends. Check out our calendar to see what’s upcoming.
- This event has passed.
Trade Management 102
June 8 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
This course introduces Adapt2 users to the basic functionalities of Adapt2 Trade-to-Tag. Attendees will gain valuable skills and best practices while using the cross-commodity configuration, trade scheduling, trade bookout and trade allocation modules. Attendees are encouraged to attend the Adapt2 Trade Management 101 training prior to registration.
- How Adapt2 Trade-to-Tag helps support multi-commodity configurations for power, fuel and midstream commodities
- How you can interface with nomination and schedule data
- How to submit energy schedules into physical power markets and ISO/RTO markets using Adapt2 Trade-to-Tag
- How to predefine criteria to match counterpart and market trade data.
- How to create physical scheduled for future submittal
- How to allocate transmission volumes against energy schedules in Adapt2 Trade-to-Tag
For more information and to sign up please email email@example.com