During November 17-20, 2021, ERCOT made enhancements to the ERCOT.com navigation menu as well as some content display changes. Additionally, the website will now utilize HTTPS protocol for enhanced security.
Below are details following the November 17, 2021 website release that updated ERCOT.com and the Market Information System (MIS).
The navigation on ERCOT.com and the MIS has changed:
- The navigation menu has changed as well as the manner in which some content is displayed. The new navigation spans the top of the website only. The left side navigation is no longer available.
- The six previous site categories on ERCOT.com remain the same. One additional section devoted to Market Participants has been added to the navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Market Participants section contains Grid and Market dashboards, the searchable ERCOT Market Information List (EMIL), the MIS, as well as quick links to Market rules, Market communications, and the meeting calendar.
- There is no longer a Public portion of the MIS; therefore, links containing mis.ercot.com/public will now be invalid. To access the information previously located at mis.ercot.com/public, please visit the Market Participants tab at https://www.ercot.com/mp. The ERCOT Market Information List (EMIL) contains the Public data ERCOT is required to post. Secure and Certified information remains available at https://mis.ercot.com/secure.
- URLs have changed on both ERCOT.com and the MIS. The URL path for many content types on ERCOT.com has changed, including public reports, extracts, and dashboards.
Other enhancements include:
- The six site categories are the same, with one additional section devoted to Market Participants.
- The Market Participants section now contains Grid and Market dashboards, the searchable ERCOT Market Information List (EMIL), the Market Information System (MIS), as well as quick links to Market rules, Market communications, and the meeting calendar.
- The GetReports (GetReports.do?reportTypeId) functionality for downloading reports will remain available in this release.
- The security and technical health of the website has been enhanced. The ERCOT.com website now utilizes HTTPS protocol for enhanced security.
- The website works best in a Chromium browser such as Chrome or Edge.
Thank you for your continued engagement with Adapt2. We are happy to bring your organization the latest market news.