We offer training and webinars for our customers to stay abreast of new platform enhancements and technology trends. Check out our calendar to see what's upcoming.
- This event has passed.
Optimizing and Modernizing Back Office Energy Operations
November 5, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
Ensuring speed and accuracy in back office operations is a critical operation for energy market participants. Change is a constant in technology and in energy. To keep up we must not only change but transform and that includes modernizing your software solutions.
What causes software vendors to lose their edge?
– Aging technology that becomes prohibitive to upgrade without a complete lift and shift
– Inconsistent future vision
– Expensive maintenance due to less capital being put into the product
– Inexperienced support staff and support leadership
– Change in ownership and combining multiple technologies
– Various user interfaces that are difficult to maintain
Organizations such as Exelon, Duke Energy, Invenergy, Vistra Energy and Clearway Energy have partnered with Adapt2 for their market integration tools.
Adapt2’s core focus has always been on ISO/RTO bid-to-bill operations. Coupled with advanced technology and low cost of maintenance, Adapt2 is growing much fast than other vendors in this space and is investing in continuous innovation.
Adapt2 will be joined by Exelon’s Director of Wholesale, Jim Johnston to discuss the importance of modernizing your solutions for Back Office operations.