We offer training and webinars for our customers to stay abreast of new platform enhancements and technology trends. Check out our calendar to see what’s upcoming.
- This event has passed.
Energy Accounting 101
May 20 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
This course introduces Adapt2 users to the basic functionalities of the Energy Accounting application to enhance the general use and familiarity with the meter data management, meter calculation and meter group modules you will use while operating in both regulated and deregulated Energy Markets.
Key Takeaways Include:
- Track, submit, integrate, allocate, settle and invoice based on multiple meter sources in Adapt2
- Connect to trading and accounting systems for data flow automation
- Onboard new meters and sub-meters from different data sources
- Create ISO level meter and sub-meter inputs
- Design meter calculations in Adapt2
- Create meter groups in Adapt2
For more information and to register please email email@example.com