Adapt2 Accelerate provides attendees the ability to collaborate with industry peers to get valuable insight into best practices in market operations and system implementations. A full day of user hands-on training adds valuable insight into Adapt2 Front Office and Back Office best practices, and IT. Along with system training, Adapt2 customers present how Adapt2 Solutions has helped their company move mountains and accelerate to new heights.
What took place at Accelerate 2018
Adapt2 Accelerate 2018 wrapped up in Denver, Colorado and this years’ event set new heights in attendance, content, and collaboration between Adapt2, ISOs, and customers.
The three and half day event covered all aspects of Adapt2’s B2B (bid-to-bill) market operations platform and introduced numerous enhancements and an advanced T2T (trade-to-tag) platform that streamlines all aspects of trading into and between markets.
Adapt2 also unveiled their new enabling technologies of Tahoe (Data Lake) and Atlas (Artificial Intelligence) that bring the power and efficiency of trade analytics within the Adapt2 platform.
Customer Presentations highlighting
- Implementation of New Market System
- Manage Renewable Generation with Adapt2’s Multi-Market Platform
- Optimizing Front Office Operations with Straight Through Scheduling
- Flexibility to Integrate with CTRM Across Multiple Markets
- Managing 5 Minute Settlements
- Energy Accounting and Meter Data Management
- Meter Data Management and Energy Accounting
- Streamlining Wind Asset Submission and Settlements
- Replacing Legacy Technology and Managing Multiple Market Go-Lives
- Implementation and Expansion of Adapt2 ISO for Back Office and Allocations Processes
State of the market iso panel
Western & Mexican Markets
- Multi-market Operations
- Front Office
- Back Office
Pricing and Registration
- Training: A full day of basic and advanced training on all Adapt2 solutions
- Customer Presentations: Case studies, use cases, success stories from over 15 Adapt2 customers
- State of the Markets: ISO showcase panel and FAQ from all North American ISOs
- Demos: Technology enhancements for the energy industry for both front and back office
- Innovation Lab: Adapt2 innovation lab working group
- Networking: Trade floor tour, baseball, dinners and more
Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
700 Aliceanna Street
Baltimore, MD, 21202
Just a short distance from the Inner Harbor, a block of rooms has been reserved at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront at a rate of $269 per night. You can reserve your room online at https://book.passkey.com/e/49907720.
They offer some great amenities that we think you will appreciate including:
Parking (for those that are local and prefer to drive)
Continental breakfast plus on-site restaurant and bar
There are limited hotels available and advise to book at your earliest to secure the conference rate.